Coach Training Alliance- Boulder, Colorado – Certified Life Coach, 2007.
Loyola University School of Law – New Orleans, Louisiana – J.D., 2002.
- Major in Common Law
- Certificate in International Law
- Certificate in Civil Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Training
- Vice President and Co-Founder, Loyola Alternative Dispute Resolution Association
- Treasurer, Loyola Association for Women Law Students
American University School of International Service – Washington, D.C. – B.A., 1998
- Major – International Service, Area-Middle Eastern Politics, Concentration-Peace & Conflict Resolution, International Communication
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- President, Committee Against Genocide in the Balkan Region
Memberships & Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin
- Kenosha Bar Association
- Racine Bar Association
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Division
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Owner, Secret Garden Coaching – Empowering women lawyers to find success that feels good. | Helping women win the man lottery.